- Land Size: 607 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Safety switch
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovator, Good
- House style: Lowset
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Timber
- Flooring: Polished
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c
- Kitchen: Modern, Upright stove and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Single, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Earmarked as one of the best growth prospects in the northside of Brisbane, Chermside West has allot to offer the first home buyer and astute investor looking for a good yield.
Without a doubt one of the best value homes in the market this fantastic home offers;
Master bedroom with built-in-robe is air-conditioning, bedroom two with built-in-robe, while bedroom three at the rear of the home has north facing windows to catch the cool summer breezes.
The bathroom features combination plunge bath and separate shower, vanity plus separate toilet.
The generous sized living area with split system air-conditioning has polished timber floors for easy care.
The additional room at the rear of the home is the perfect second lounge area or play room for the young ones.
Renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboards.
20.5m frontage - potential sub-division (STCA)
Triple carport with additional space to allow a full turn-around of vehicles meaning you never have to reverse out of your driveway.
Two garden sheds great for storage.
This property is vacant and ready for immediate sale, call for an inspection today!