- Land Size: 486 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovator
- Property Type: House
- House style: Queenslander
- Construction: Timber
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Walls / Interior: Vertical joints, Timber
- Flooring: Carpet and Timber
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Ceiling fans
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Original and Gas reticulated
- Living area: Formal dining, Formal lounge, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: South
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Do not miss this opportunity to purchase your own piece of Brisbane's history.
This character-filled two bedroom home boasts many unique features that set it apart from the traditional Queenslander. With huge double-hung casement windows complete with stained glass, ornate fretwork and a magnificent archway separating the formal lounge and dining area, this property is ready to be restored back to its former glory.
Situated on a 486m2 allotment with a north facing rear yard, this super convenient location is only a hop, skip and jump to Wooloowin train station and only 5 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD.
The residence is surplus to Government requirements and is waiting for you to add your own touches. You are only limited by your imagination with this special property (Subject to all relevant council approvals).
28 Fraser Street is surrounded by quality homes and offers a rare opportunity to create the perfect family home in a highly sought after location.
Call Nick Thornton at Harcourts Chermside