Located in one of Brisbane's most progressive suburbs, of Chermside, this north facing brick unit is ideal for first time purchasers or astute investment opportunity.
The unit is set on the first floor and is conveniently placed in the heart of Chermside.
Features of this updated unit include:
- Approx 102m2 unit size
- Two Bedroom and Two Bathrooms
- Large living area and big kitchen;
- Two spacious double bedrooms with built-in robes;
- Large neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space;
- Expansive lounge and dining room which opens onto north facing balcony;
- Main bathroom with shower over bath;
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom;
- Secure intercom access;
- Lock up garage;
- Currently rented to quality tenants at $350 p/w until 9th Jan 2018. Current tenants willing to stay.
The unit exemplifies convenience being located only 12kms from the CBD and close proximity to amenities such as Westfield Chermside, The Prince Charles Hospital and The Holy Spirit Private hospital, bus transport, parks and schools, both primary and secondary.
Access to Clem7 tunnels to the CBD, AirportLink and LegacyWay is only a short distance away.
With so much to offer, be quick and call to arrange an inspection as this one won't last long.
|Floor Area||102 sqm|
|Property Type||Unit, Apartment|
|Walls / Interior||Brick, Gyprock|
|Flooring||Tiles and Carpet|
|Window coverings||Blinds (Timber)|
|Heating / Cooling||Ceiling fans|
|Property Features||Safety switch, Smoke alarms|
|Chattels remaining||Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove|
|Kitchen||Original, Open plan and Finished in Laminate|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bedroom||Double and Built-in-robe|
|Bedroom 2||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Land contour||Flat to sloping|