This elevated site is situated right in the middle.
- Zoning: Medium Density Residential (MR)
- Within 10km to CBD
- Within the Residential precinct of the Chermside Neighbourhood Plan
- 4 to 6 storeys *STCA
- Chermside is identified as a Principal Regional Activity Centre (PRAC) of Brisbane one of only four. The PRAC is of regional significance and is accessible by high quality public transport and serves as a focal point for employment, administration, cultural, entertainment, retail and service activities on the north side of Brisbane*
Walking distance to all amenities:
- The Holy Spirit Northside private and The Prince Charles Hospitals
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
- Kedron Wavell RSL
- Chermside bowls club
- CBD bound Bus Stop
- Rode Road and Gympie Road
Easy access to:
- Clem7 and Airport Link tunnel
- Brisbane Domestic and International airports
- Local primary and secondary schooling
- Chermside Space with acres of parkland
Here is your opportunity to secure one of the most desirable elevated lots in Chermside. With the possibility of securing one of either side to boost your land coverage.
Capitalise on the Local and State governments' investment on one of only 4 Principal Regional Activity Centres of Brisbane.
With plenty of evidence among surrounding developments, this site is sure to become a valuable project for the astute developer or land holder for future interest.
The property consists of a low-set brick and tile home with a rental opportunity of $440 per week.
Auction on-site Thursday 24th November at 2:00pm if not sold prior.
|Land Size||812 sqm|