When you meet with your Harcourts Property Manager
With your permission, when we meet, we would like to:
- Tour your property to enable us to take detailed notes and make a competent rental assessment.
- Discuss your needs and expectations and determine how we can help.
- Answer questions you may have about Harcourts, the service we provide and any other real estate matters.
- Provide you with accurate market research and discuss a suitable marketing programme to attract and secure the most suitable tenant.
- Enquire about recent maintenance of the property, any current warrantees which may apply and your current insurance cover.
- Walk you through our Management Agreement and discuss our working partnership.
" It is important that all decision- makers are available when we meet."